Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T23 surf setup

cptotr

I know there are less people out there with the t23, but I am going to be picking one up in a few days and am curious as to what seems to be the optimal surf setup with this boat. I just haven't been able to find much information on the t23. I want to have bags ready to go so I'm not wasting what little time I have left this year trying to get it dialed in. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I know there are less people out there with the t23, but I am going to be picking one up in a few days and am curious as to what seems to be the optimal surf setup with this boat. I just haven't been able to find much information on the t23. I want to have bags ready to go so I'm not wasting what little time I have left this year trying to get it dialed in. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

900 PNPs in the rear, center filled, front bag pops the cushion w/ 600 lbs lead in the walkway and of course the wedge is down.

Going to order more lead as we usually just have a couple of skinny kids with us.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: running the same setup but borrowed a couple of smaller (400 lb??) sacs from a buddy, one stuffed in the port side storage on top of the ropes etc and one up on the front bow cushions.

Wave got bigger and longer!!!

Gonna order some bags and pumps tomorrow!