Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Picked up a new Bu! 2015 23 LSV from WaterSki America.

Murphy8166

That boat is sweet. I go in there all the time and that boat was my favorite. Glad I never sat in it LOL.... The people at WA are amazing folks. Glad you were able to get a new boat.

On Saturday we picked up a new boat and I will start by saying I would have never envisioned myself owning and Purple and Silver (TCU color'd) boat being that we are HUGE BAYLOR FANS! They actually had a Flake Green and Black boat but the wife fell in love with the Color Combo Below. We pick it up on Wednesday and take it to Broken Bow for the weekend.

We originally looked at a 22VLX but it did not offer much more space than what we had in out 21'6" VLX. Once we sat in the 23 - it was game over! Went with Stock Motor and 2419 Prop. Not worried one bit about that combo!

Cant say enough thanks to the complete team at Waterski America from the kiddos in the pro shop all the way to the guys that run the place! They have treated us like family from day one and I could not be happier that we were able to buy another from them.

Here she is!!!

IMG_3260_zps3x96ualk.jpg

IMG_3261_zpsymqfzrw6.jpg

YOU DA MAN!!! YOU GOT SOME COLOR!!!!

Also from Waterski America, I get my 2016 25 LSV on Thursday! Not going to Broken Bow though, but wish I was! We got washed out over Memorial Day. We normally launch at Carson Creek ramp, and the entire parking lot was under water, with the road blocked about a quarter mile from the parking lot.

Congrats! WSA guys are the best!

• Like 2

Also from Waterski America, I get my 2016 25 LSV on Thursday! Not going to Broken Bow though, but wish I was! We got washed out over Memorial Day. We normally launch at Carson Creek ramp, and the entire parking lot was under water, with the road blocked about a quarter mile from the parking lot.

Congrats! WSA guys are the best!

Oh man - those 2016 25's are insane!

Yeah BB opened the third week in June and even the Marine was hard to navigate with the high water. This will be our third time this summer and planning a 4th