Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

TMC Members Are Awesome

coldwater-echelon

Today I had the opportunity to meet and ski with crew member Badger on his home lake behind his Sunscape. Badger is a stand up guy with a great boat and a nice lake. Thanks again!

Pics?

Also, let us guess who is who please.

Gary gave me a hernia barefooting yesterday so I'm slightly out of commission and bored.

• Like 3

Haha...pics might violate the TOU.

First time ever barefooting and I was trying to long line it. Gary was driving. I got out of the water fine a few times and couldn't seem to make it all the way up. Felt a bad pinch in my groin. Ignored it. Then it got really bad so I got out of the water looked down and bingo. There she was. Interestingly, the bulge went away after only about a minute. I have never seen a hernia do that before without a manual reduction.

I let it heal by surfing the rest of the day.

Gary has a subpoena waiting for him when he gets back to Florida.

Edited by DocPhil

Thanks guys. It was a good morning, except for the fishing boat doing donuts at one end of the lake during the first run. If I would have had more time, I really would have liked to see you break out the foil.

Badger is a good dude. He's been to my place for some sets a few times. Stand up guy for sure.

I know I can't offer you a better wake at my place, but you should come over for some surfing. Or just a beer. I'd like to repay your favor. And then bum some more time in the course!

Edited by Badger

Thanks guys. It was a good morning, except for the fishing boat doing donuts at one end of the lake during the first run. If I would have had more time, I really would have liked to see you break out the foil.

I know I can't offer you a better wake at my place, but you should come over for some surfing. Or just a beer. I'd like to repay your favor. And then bum some more time in the course!

Sounds good to me. We'll need to arrange it.

I let it heal by surfing the rest of the day.

Pretty sure I would've let it heal by turning white, throwing up, then passing out in my own pool of vomit.

• Like 3

Pretty sure I would've let it heal by turning white, throwing up, then passing out in my own pool of vomit.

I chose denial. Like yeah that didn't happen. Must have been an optical illusion

Any of you guys near Grand Rapids at all? Need to go there for work next month. Will probably drive meaning my ski and surfboard will be along for the ride... If anyone wants to meet up that is...

Any of you guys near Grand Rapids at all? Need to go there for work next month. Will probably drive meaning my ski and surfboard will be along for the ride... If anyone wants to meet up that is...

I'm 2 hours away from GR. Wanna make the trip?

Only 2 hours away? Meh.

Doc wouldn't even show me the hernia. I was trying to look over his shoulder, but he head butted me. I even had my pocket knife out to fix it up for him, but he declined.

And I agree with the OP, TMC members truly are awesome. I also visited another member on the trip, and it was the same thing. Spent the whole day with us, got some great time on the water. Waiting for permission to post photos and name names.

Only 2 hours away? Meh.

Doc wouldn't even show me the hernia. I was trying to look over his shoulder, but he head butted me. I even had my pocket knife out to fix it up for him, but he declined.

And I agree with the OP, TMC members truly are awesome. I also visited another member on the trip, and it was the same thing. Spent the whole day with us, got some great time on the water. Waiting for permission to post photos and name names.

permission granted buddy. No shame in my game