Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What's this worth

Slurpee

I haven't paid attention in years. What's my boat worth at the right time of year?

2001 Sunsetter VLX

Monsoon Engine with about 550 hours

Perfect Pass

Fresh Air Exhaust

200A alternator upgrade

Upgraded panel wiring to 0 gauge from 10 gauge to engine.

Reversible pumps plumbed in for four sacs (ski locker, bow, transom lockers) and a fifth with 10' of hose for a freely placed bag

3 outlet heater

Hot water shower

Titan 1 tower with Titan tower light and Samson sports extreme tower mirror and MBO wakeboard and kneeboarding racks

Pro-485

Pair Pro-80

Towerbimini.com Bimini

6x 6 1/2" JL and Polk (M650s on dash and MM651s in stern and bow) cabin speakers (2 are aftermarket add-one with custom frames in the bow pockets)

Wet sounds and JL Audio amps (hd600/4 driving Pro80s, XD600/6 driving cabin, Syn4 driving Pro485 and Sub)

Custom ported JL Audio 10W6v2

Wetsounds WS420SQ EQ and Exile EXBT4 Bluetooth link

2nd battery with isolator (Both Optima Bluetop)

Manual wedge

Rankin towable cover

Single axle trailer with spare tire and surge brakes

Galvanized lift cradle

New plugs, spark cables, fluids, filters, belt, impellers.

Full tank of gas.

Aesthetically in good shape. Shiny, clean, fluffy.

SlurpeeGate. For whatever that's worth.

Obski,

Don't get me wrong. I'm not thinking hard on selling it. I'm just considering if some improvements are in order over the next year like several thousand redoing the carpet and vinyl. It's in pretty good shape now, but it takes more and more work to keep it so. But there's a point where you have to think hard.

Obski,

Don't get me wrong. I'm not thinking hard on selling it. I'm just considering if some improvements are in order over the next year like several thousand redoing the carpet and vinyl. It's in pretty good shape now, but it takes more and more work to keep it so. But there's a point where you have to think hard.

Ok, understood.
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On February 14, 2016 at 9:29 PM, Slurpee said:

And its up for sale. By 'bu. :cry:

Off to a new home today. I am very happy with the family that owns it now. They'll treat it right, and I hope to see them here on TMC soon. 

• Like 2