Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Stolen boat - keep an eye out

bamabonners

Did you see the bolt cutters in the video?

I hope they catch them soon. I wonder why the boat was sitting outside unlocked for someone to just take? They made it pretty easy for them.

• Like 2

Anybody heard of using Lojack for boats? Car dealer in town puts it in every car they sell. Got a break on insurance with it too.

There are tons of asset tracking solutions on the market. Many with internal antenna, inertia activation like if its moved without being started, current draw that no more then memory of a head-unit. Alerts sent to phone and mobile app for near real time tracking and battery back up thats good for a few days. All they need is a cell connection. Ive put them wood chippers to 500k earth movers.

Afun has been drooling all over that ugly boat for the past six months. He's my prime suspect.

Afun's my prime suspect for the death of Whitney Houston, Bruce Jenner's sex change, Michael Jackson's early demise, Mike Tyson's tattoo......

I could go on for days

Afun's my prime suspect for the death of Whitney Houston, Bruce Jenner's sex change, Michael Jackson's early demise, Mike Tyson's tattoo......

I could go on for days

This is terrible...I'm starting a new topic...I bought the biggest bottle of Makers Mark and I am on vacation...

• Like 2

I don't think it happens everyday. It's a stolen Malibu that Platinum and Purple from a dealer. I would say this is quite unique.

Cars don't get stolen every day? Yup....yup they do...

This is terrible...I'm starting a new topic...I bought the biggest bottle of Makers Mark and I am on vacation...

OT...

I find myself jealous of both the Makers and the vacation....

Oddly I have this vision of you in my mind on a stolen platinum and purple Bu sipping on a neat makers......watching the stars after your first night launch.

OT...

I find myself jealous of both the Makers and the vacation....

Oddly I have this vision of you in my mind on a stolen platinum and purple Bu sipping on a neat makers......watching the stars after your first night launch.

If I could only stop the wife from screaming

• Like 2

perhaps boat is worth more as insurance loss than in real life since Afun is the only person on earth who likes it?

Or just some concerned citizen who will return the boat after they respray the gel to an acceptable color.

• Like 2

perhaps boat is worth more as insurance loss than in real life since Afun is the only person on earth who likes it?

The Platinum really works with the purple...much better than the white with purple...better contrasting colors

Sunny Marine posted video on FB...shows the whole act in under 5min.

No one really knows how to download a video from FAcebook to youtube then to here. I've done it once and can't figure it out again

They couldn't get the video off of the DVR at that time so they just took a video with a phone and posted it. I downloaded from FB then just uploaded it to my youtube account.

Edited by MotoGPTy
  • Like 2

Guy needs a backup camera, can't believe how long he was screwing around getting that hitched up. Must not have had any concerns about someone stopping to see what he was up to.

• Like 3

Phoenix is really bad for auto theft. We are roughly 3 hours from the border, 100% freeway. So your car/truck is in Mexico usually before you know it's gone. Park n ride lots are really bad. Sad thing is once it crosses the border, it's gone forever. Even if you have gps of location, it is in a foreign country, so it will not be recovered.

• Like 2

Maybe that's why he wanted to launch at night by himself. Hmmm...

• Like 2