Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2015 stereo and dash

wheelman

Played around with it a bit today. If I turn off the power while the stereo is playing dash will power down and stereo will stay playing at current volume. The only control that will work is the transom remote and will do all functions. This is fine for as I just want it for when I'm at the party cove anchored listening to the stereo for hours. Thought it would be better not to have the dash on for hours. Does anyone know if I can hook my iPod up wired into the glove box round din port? I tried to do this and on my 2015 stereo control there is no setting for iPod' just aux which is the 3.5 headphone jack. I have the Bluetooth setting but getting the fading in and out problem. My 2010 worked no problem from iPod port but I can't get this one to work.