Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Birds on Tower!

cbftbl87

Anybody have a good idea for keeping the birds off the boat tower?

My new cover is painted in bird crap.

I tried the fake owl, and that doesn't seem to work at all.

Most important thing with the fake animals is you have to keep moving them around. If you just set them in one place and leave them there, the critters get used to them and realize they're fake.

I had the same problem. A bird was crapping all over my speakers. And this guy did not like his reflection. So he would strike his beak against the shiny reflection on the speakers, and the wedge. I couldn't figure out what the red and black streaks were on the wedge. Finally figured the stupid bird had beat himself bloody trying to attack the wedge. It cleaned up fine. I then used a pellet gun to dissuade the bird from continuing this behavior. Next, I bought a custom cover that covers the entire boat and trailer with the tower down.