Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Inland Surfer -

gobble

Actually it's working extremely well. It takes me even further from the type A realm and that's the goal. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Edited by Lance B. Johnson
  • Like 1

So you run off to tell all your friends at malibucrew? Seems like a problem that can be solved over a few phone calls to me. I've got an ongoing issue with a vendor.....4 months now. My level of concern/ stress over the matter 2/10. Small potatoes.

I couldn't solve the problem which is why I decided to warn my friends at malibucrew. It wasn't the first time I was disappointed after calling them. If you start a relationship with inland surfer don't be surprised if they blow you off when you need something in the future. They couldn't care less if they ever sell me another board and pretty much told me that over the phone.

And we're talking about $70 worth of board socks so I'm not losing any sleep over this.

This thread has helped me because I've already started a discussion with Jeff at Soulcraft about my next board. Their build time is 3-4 weeks for a graphics board so may be a winter project.

Edited by gobble
  • Like 2

This thread has helped me because I've already started a discussion with Jeff at Soulcraft about my next board. Their build time is 3-4 weeks for a graphics board so may be a winter project.

and then you will be more than happy :woot: I have already ordered two boards through him, and I don't live in USA. Even with the expensive shipping costs :cry: I will do it again when I will want a new board.

I couldn't solve the problem which is why I decided to warn my friends at malibucrew. It wasn't the first time I was disappointed after calling them. If you start a relationship with inland surfer don't be surprised if they blow you off when you need something in the future. They couldn't care less if they ever sell me another board and pretty much told me that over the phone.

And we're talking about $70 worth of board socks so I'm not losing any sleep over this.

Well ya gotta admit Jeff's a good guy for sure. Your going to get a great board.