Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
jwl019

Where might these wires go to?

shawndoggy

Transom / underwater lights?

(Guessing)

robbennett

Looks like they hook to the blue wires zip tied to that bundle.

justgary

Looks like they hook to the blue wires zip tied to that bundle.

If you do that, you'll blow a fuse....

Michigan boarder

Check for voltage output at the blue wires in the bundle, and on the ends of the wires you are pointing to.

skyskier

I would plug them in and see what happens. Just because I would does not mean that you should.

GreenMan

Blue/white is likely interior lighting - does it go to a storage compartment light that is now not working...?

jwl019

Blue/white is likely interior lighting - does it go to a storage compartment light that is now not working...?

Thanks Greenman, I'm starting to think that is probably what it is for. I found the wires connected to the stock underwater transom lights and unfortunately the wires are connected on my wedge actuators so they will not solve my problem with the wedge being stuck halfway down.

liljohn

Those are for the transom lights. The ones that shine down on the swim platform.

Malibuguru0515

blue with white tracer is interior light circuit, blue wire with yellow tracer is under water light circuit( the light option that under the swim platform). I'm not sure what year they started the blue with yellow, but there were a few years where underwater lights wire wired to interior lights with blue/white.

wdr

The '10s are wired to the interior lights, at least one mine.