Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Did you get an owners manual for your 2015 22 VLX Wakesetter?

fishandsurf

I have zero faith in my dealer who says "they don't give manuals with them anymore"... anyone know where to download one?

Your dealer is mistaken. They ship out in the boat bag that comes with every boat.

Edited by 23LSVOwner

Sorry to pile on, but I got a Malibu logoed bag with a Malibu zipping binder inside full of manuals with my 15.

There was Indmar engine manual, a malibu boat manual, a quick start Malibu dash manual, plus a bunch of smaller stuff I'm not remembering off the top of my head.

Not only is there the boat bag and binder mentioned above, but there are serial number "wrappers" and documents for the engine, transmission, stereo amps, and other components. The guys on the production line put everything together so it can go in the bag for customer delivery. There is even a delivery document that you and the dealer sign to acknowledge delivery of the boat and a copy is returned to Malibu, one is kept at the dealer, and you get a copy.

If you're dealer doesn't have the bag that came with your boat, make them look for it and contact the trucking company that delivered your boat. The bags are not transported in the boat, but given to the driver and (typically) kept in the cab. If the trucker/shipping company doesn't have it, then you may want to contact Malibu but be careful about throwing your dealer "under the bus" as you may not have many options for service depending on where you are.

Sorry to pile on, but I got a Malibu logoed bag with a Malibu zipping binder inside full of manuals with my 15.

There was Indmar engine manual, a malibu boat manual, a quick start Malibu dash manual, plus a bunch of smaller stuff I'm not remembering off the top of my head.