Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

25lsv is in

wheelman

There are some other pictures of the 25 LSV on Instagram, if you do a search on the hashtag #25LSV you will see a nice blue and black one with some pics of the surf wave from Tommy's Colorado. Looks really nice!

Wow, lots of freeboard on that boat... They need to put a cooler in the floor!

If that boat can get on plane, it can run A LOT of ballast.

Getting on plane is simply a matter of engine/prop. No way i would order one of these without 450 minimum, 550 would be the ticket!

Getting on plane is simply a matter of engine/prop. No way i would order one of these without 450 minimum, 550 would be the ticket!

I'm sure (from an engineering standpoint) that differences in the shape and design of the hull can affect a boats planing speeds. A G25 and 25 LSV, given the exact same weight and engine package probably have different planing times. I really don't know which woudl be faster. Just saying. There's more to it.

Also, I'm curious to see if Malibu/Indmar will add prop clearance to the boat to allow it to run 17" props like the G23/G25. That would probably make a significant difference.

Brown interior..... :vomit:

I like the color...its a light Jiffy.....what I wish for is harder pointier edges to all the vinyl cushions. To give it that modern cutting edge look

I like the color...its a light Jiffy.....what I wish for is harder pointier edges to all the vinyl cushions. To give it that modern cutting edge look

Is that because your Sperrys would match? ;)

How was it set up for weight?

Center, L and R stock tanks full, Left side sac (500) and Right side sac (500) no front, 2 humans sitting up front. Awesome wake at 10.8, plate down all the way. 7 on-board.

Interesting, since the general consensus (I believe) is that a bigger boat requires more weight to get enough hull in the water for a good surf wave. Sounds like the 25lsv might be different?