Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

25lsv is in

wheelman

I'm helping another friend buy a boat right now.... Last one was an Axis, this one wants something different.

I'm finding really really good deals right now... Nothing along the lines of this ^^^^ insanity.

I think they put that 161 on there for shock value. Real sales price under $120

My 5 year old told me when he grows up he is going to buy a Malibu and will let me drive it. I asked how much he thought he would need. He said a million dollars. I laughed and said by the time he is old enough and the way pricing is going he might be right!

Edited by oceanbu

My 06 is looking better and better every time I go do the boat loan calculator for a new one.

I could really appreciate an older looking Bu' that in great shape. I saw an F3 Euro or something like that in perfect shape. This thing was beautiful. Living in Florida I was always in awe about Malibu's....just didn't know anything about them. Then again everyone in Miami wants a center console Contender with twin Yamaha 4 stroke outboards.

I could really appreciate an older looking Bu' that in great shape. I saw an F3 Euro or something like that in perfect shape. This thing was beautiful. Living in Florida I was always in awe about Malibu's....just didn't know anything about them. Then again everyone in Miami wants a center console Contender with twin Yamaha 4 stroke outboards.

That is exactly what I want. Except equipped with twin 557 7's instead of the Yamaha's. Figure I can still board and chair with one of those bad boys.

My next boat......

Edited by Tims