Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2013 wake setter chrome outline replacement?

yotaisgame

This year on our annual lake cabin trip we managed to rub up against a dock taking out the chrome outline on the "K" and damaging other letters outlines of our wake setter logo. The actual letters were not damaged. Where can I find a replacement? I asked Domed letters and they said they didn't have the exact art work to mimic so it wouldn't be an exact match.

That's good to know its not too expensive. I must have rubbed against a dock too because I was wiping down my 2011 port side a couple weeks back and the domed "setter" portion of my sticker was peeled halfway off just dangling. I brought it home and stuck it back on with some 3m marine adhesive. Now it's stuck like chuck. I'm about ready to upgrade to the 2014/2015 style graphics though. Any place that sells them at a fair price?

Check out domed dumbers. I'll call my local dealer. I would just stick it back down but it's the second hit it has taken and just needs replacing all together. Honestly it's a little sad that if the boat touches anything other than water or a soft bumper damage occurs.