Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakeboarding on TV

REHinH20

ABC will be running the "World of X Games" this Sunday the 26th. It's the "real Wake" competition. My local area (MDT) is at 2pm. I don't know about your areas, but there is not much opportunity to watch this on TV much any more. I am glad they have agreed to bring it back to X Games.

ABC will be running the "World of X Games" this Sunday the 26th. It's the "real Wake" competition. My local area (MDT) is at 2pm. I don't know about your areas, but there is not much opportunity to watch this on TV much any more. I am glad they have agreed to bring it back to X Games.

Setting the DVR today.

Heck with these video sections, bring back real wakeboarding! You don't see moto x video submissions for a contest!

but good looking out for those who didn't know about it...

Edited by wakebrdr94