Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

cmon pics or video or you didnt get a new.....

saidainc

Those were all great attempts! Your rotation looks good. After you get airborne think about spotting your landing and getting both hands on the handle. Think about keeping the handle in front of you and low in your lap. When I first started throwing flips/rolls everything was a blur.... After a while I started being able to actually focus on the water mid-flip and spot my landing. Once this happens, things start getting more consistent and you can work on other things.... line tension, cut speed, timing, etc.

Have you tried any rolls yet?? Wake or Air.

I've not tried any rolls yet. I like the gainer because the crashes generally are not that brutal compared to what happens when you get sideways on a roll, once I got beyond landing on my head. For those wakeboarders, landing sideways on an air chair results in a hard faceplant sort of like a wakeboard faceplant, but on your side. And as you can tell, I am sure to get out of position, since I am a slow learner. The gainer line tension, cut speed and handle position is taking me some time, whereas I think that part of a roll sort of takes care of itself.

Funny you mention the blur thing...I have talked to several people who have said the same thing. I swear my eyes are open, but I usually only remember blur, despite trying to remember to look. It is improving...slowly.

I love you man but I sense a bit of hypocrisy here.

No pics of MXZ, watch, wicked wake surf wave, ungated wave, etc.

For all we know you are a 25 year old troll that lives in his mom's basement.

Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter-accusations.

• Like 3

I love you man but I sense a bit of hypocrisy here.

No pics of MXZ, watch, wicked wake surf wave, ungated wave, etc.

For all we know you are a 25 year old troll that lives in his mom's basement.

He lives in same city as me and I have never seen him up close. Every once in awhile we catch a fleeting glimpse of the mxz on the water but it's a magical flash followed by a rainbow.

• Like 4

He lives in same city as me and I have never seen him up close. Every once in awhile we catch a fleeting glimpse of the mxz on the water but it's a magical flash followed by a rainbow.

If the Crew buys me a good camera with a good zoom lens and a ghillie suit I'm willing to travel down to Boise and do some recon. However, if he's really military I might get a boot to the face. I have learned in another thread though that if I'm wearing a helmet I might or might not be as likely to get a concussion...