Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

cmon pics or video or you didnt get a new.....

saidainc

cmon pics or video or you didnt get a new boat, trailer, wheels, gel coat / paint job, cover, boathouse, tow vehicle, surf or wakeboard trick, wife, new purchase, water toy, male breast reduction, transom lights, non-skid surface, F150

you guys know the unwritten rule, sick of reminding you!

• Like 3

cmon pics or video or you didnt get a new boat, trailer, wheels, gel coat / paint job, cover, boathouse, tow vehicle, surf or wakeboard trick, wife, new purchase, water toy, male breast reduction, transom lights, non-skid surface, F150

you guys know the unwritten rule, sick of reminding you!

Have you posted any video or picture of your boat in action? Come on, we would love to see the legendary MXZ.

Edited by Tims

Have you posted any video or picture of your boat in action? Come on, we would love to see the legendary MXZ.

You just want cannon fodder buddy boy. This is the antithesis of why we post pics on this here site.

You just want cannon fodder buddy boy. This is the antithesis of why we post pics on this here site.

Are you kidding?? My sad a** videos can be used any day of the week for fodder. As they say in the south "Ain't Skeered"

Since this thread is obviously going to be derailed and go completely into neverland... How about a best crash thread?

Here is some video of me going SPLAT on my hydrofoil. I almost have the gainer down...If I can just get the landing right!

https://vimeo.com/133240819

Jesus, dude... you straight went to the bottom of the lake in that first one. Lmao

Jesus, dude... you straight went to the bottom of the lake in that first one. Lmao

That's a whole gotta beef going around & down!

Good stuff Larry! You look ready to hold on to the rope.

Saidainc...... Buuudddy where's my video???? I want an altimeter, I want a pic showing all ballast full on maliview and I want a video showing the hole shot speedometer or rider is fine.....

:lol: common man

I'm just teasing you..... If you ever noticed I defended the 5.7l for a long time around here. I ended up with a 6.0 but probably don't need it.

Saidainc...... Buuudddy where's my video???? I want an altimeter, I want a pic showing all ballast full on maliview and I want a video showing the hole shot speedometer or rider is fine.....

:lol: common man

I'm just teasing you..... If you ever noticed I defended the 5.7l for a long time around here. I ended up with a 6.0 but probably don't need it.

you would need it at altitude tho! ;)

Since this thread is obviously going to be derailed and go completely into neverland... How about a best crash thread?

Here is some video of me going SPLAT on my hydrofoil. I almost have the gainer down...If I can just get the landing right!

Those secondary flips must be a riot to experience, Thanks for starting the day off right.

Next Foils next big thing!FB_IMG_1437115434923_zpsdv3ucr4h.jpg

Isn't that dude on the right the guy that was making the gravity gate ballast thing that would flood the ballast tank full in seconds, and then drain when you open the valve and accelerate?

I love you man but I sense a bit of hypocrisy here.

No pics of MXZ, watch, wicked wake surf wave, ungated wave, etc.

For all we know you are a 25 year old troll that lives in his mom's basement.

• Like 2

Those secondary flips must be a riot to experience, Thanks for starting the day off right.

They are more of a riot for the people watching.

If you work it just right, you can slap the back of your head on the water as you spin around for a 3 day headache. Fortunately, my head just skimmed above the water on the second crash.

I don't have a pic of me riding the 10 foot foil, but it is a great novelty.

20140712_122546_zpsmcydrwaj.jpg

Edited by TallRedRider
  • Like 2

They are more of a riot for the people watching.

If you work it just right, you can slap the back of your head on the water as you spin around for a 3 day headache. Fortunately, my head just skimmed above the water on the second crash.

Those were all great attempts! Your rotation looks good. After you get airborne think about spotting your landing and getting both hands on the handle. Think about keeping the handle in front of you and low in your lap. When I first started throwing flips/rolls everything was a blur.... After a while I started being able to actually focus on the water mid-flip and spot my landing. Once this happens, things start getting more consistent and you can work on other things.... line tension, cut speed, timing, etc.

Have you tried any rolls yet?? Wake or Air.

• Like 1