Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

In the south, “naked” means no clothes, but “nekkid” means…

ibelonginprison

Ha... Previous owner named it. Bad luck to rename a boat.

I'll be making it smaller and less obtrusive.

But... I do love a good bad tramp stamp, lol (just don't wife 'em up)

• Like 2

Since we all like pointing out easter eggs, is that a pioneer transom remote?

I installed one on my 01' and it leaked and fried. After the 3rd exchange they stopped replacing them and I was left with a dead remote.

Since we all like pointing out easter eggs, is that a pioneer transom remote?

I installed one on my 01' and it leaked and fried. After the 3rd exchange they stopped replacing them and I was left with a dead remote.

It is indeed. Old sucker, never had a problem out of it.

It helps when we're soaking somewhere, and powerturners with tubes/kids come blasting off my swim platform - I just skip to my rap playlist and blast bad words till they leave. Lol

Looks great, very clean and classy looking!

I did also see same year boat you have on shasta this year with the new Wakesetter graphics on it which looked really good, if you ever get tired of the naked look.

I have two sets of graphics ready to cut.

I'm thinking about doing the updated logo small, and under "Malibu" first - so I have a little bit flavor without ruining the clean look.

If it were mine..... I'd tint the windshield and replace the rear chrome malibu emblems with the new 2015/2016 malibu emblems that are black with the chrome outline. Looks good as she sits though, nicely done!

You have good eyes Stevo! Didn't even notice it until you said something haha.

Ibe- I have the same remote on my boat. Never had an issue. Only downside is it has the old iPhone connector and I have since upgraded to the 6. Seems like it'd be an easy change over.

You have good eyes Stevo! Didn't even notice it until you said something haha.

Ibe- I have the same remote on my boat. Never had an issue. Only downside is it has the old iPhone connector and I have since upgraded to the 6. Seems like it'd be an easy change over.

Thankfully I'm running a usb extender out of the back of the head unit - so I can plug whatever cable I want to into that extender. My iphone 4, my wife's 6, an older ipod, a friend's Samsung etc.

I haven't tried controlling anything other than my iphone and ipod, but I'll give my wife's 6 a shot this weekend.

She runs like a champ at the moment and always made it back to the docks under her own power - I'd rather not risk it. LOL

Plus, my wife has a nice set of store-bought jugs... she makes a nice hood ornament for a boat with this name, it'd be a shame to waste it. ha