Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bomber floating shades?

Kalamazoo

martinarcher

I'm pretty pleased with mine. They are a touch big for my liking but for the price I can't complain. The optical quality is great and does not distort vision at all. One benefit about them being a bit big is when cycling they do a better job at keeping wind out of your eyes. On 2+ hour rides that's a nice thing for your contacts. I have boarded and surfed with them and yes, they do float of they get popped of your mellon in a good crash. The frames are light weight which you would expect for them floating so they don;t exactly feel "Oakley quality" but anything that floats isn't going to have the same weight/rigidity to it. So far so good...I'm a happy customer. :)

Here are my bombers in action...

G0071298_zpsdpcvlwrt.jpg

They are decent. I like my Oakleys much better, but there is no way I would surf with them. The sun was super intense and I was blind without glasses. So, these were a great solution!

• Like 3

Here are my bombers in action...

G0071298_zpsdpcvlwrt.jpg

They are decent. I like my Oakleys much better, but there is no way I would surf with them. The sun was super intense and I was blind without glasses. So, these were a great solution!

great pic, wake is mackin!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:31 PM, Stevo said:

Bump... 

anyone got a new coupon code...

need to pick up a few pairs for me and the fam

go to their website and when you leave they offer you a discount to sign up for mailing list.  Might need to do an in private session if you have visited before.  The two pairs of bombers I keep in the glove box have been awesome for making the kids remember their sunglasses, nobody wants to wear those things twice;). In all seriousness maybe they have improved, but your vision would have to be pretty bad to think that the ones I have are decent. ( This is comparing with our normal $50ish sunglasses)

• 1 year later...