Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Whose ready for the long holiday weekend!

joshuadale07

Who's ready?!! Show off your boats and tow rigs ready to go! We are heading out in about and hour and coming back Sunday night. Picked up a new ronix power tail in Dallas yesterday and ready to try it out!

post-19193-0-68005000-1435870578_thumb.j

Nope. Had the option of holiday or extra paid day. Took the money and let two others have Monday and Friday off (1 each).

Three days next weekend though.

All those going out have fun and be safe! Watch out for the holiday warriors.

Gonna "work" tomorrow. Probably put in a solid 3 hours, hit the golf course for 18, tell the wife I worked all day, and be on fire hose duty on the 4th.

In reality, I'll work all day tomorrow, be nervous the 4th since it's like a tinder box around my house (there's a burn ban but no doubt idiots will think fireworks are a good idea), and avoid the water this weekend as people have notes above.

On our way to camp at a lake usually not busy but will be now that the closer lakes are flooded out. We'll do dawn patrol, get off round 11 and get back on round 6 when the idiots leave.

We've had so much rain this week I'm not sure I even want to go out...me and chocolate milk waters don't really agree. Add morons to the mix and it's not much fun at all.

Got out early this morning and got a grate run. All glass!!!! :):yahoo::woot: Just came back in from covering the ski tug, Its done for today. Our lake was getting busy by 10am. So sitting on the porch enjoying the show. In the next hour or so it should be a complete ZOO!

The lake was steaming this morning as the air temp at 56 and water I am guessing 74ish. Never looked at the temp, I was going regardless.

This 4th is going to be a let down by the looks of it.....lots of rain in the forecast. Its going to be hard to beat last year, which was the greatest summer in my life! I will make all efforts to duplicate...

This was the end of my 'work' day...

post-12034-0-08948200-1435964127_thumb.j

We'll see how much cleaning, polishing, and trailer repair/paint prep we can get done tomorrow and what the weather will bring. Maybe on the water for fireworks if the launch is cleared out around 6pm.

Just got off the water. Wasn't too busy today. A little choppy but did a lot of surfing and loves the ronix power tail. Much faster and more agile, but also switching from a cwb ride, I would expect a lot of difference. Already lost the new go pro, but my buddy is buying me another as he dropped it jumping from boat to boat lol. Lost all today's footage though! Bummer.