Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Happy Canada Day.....eah!

Dare2goBare

Couldn't agree more! I'm sitting on the lake in Osoyoos with my Canadian flag shirt on. Great country we are a part of.

I was on lake Osoyoos last week. Lake temp was 84. That was soooo nice.

Happy Canada day...from my desk at work :(

Happy Canada Day. Out at Mabel Lake right now. Rarely another boat in sight. Great place. Had the RCMP pull us over at around 11 because there was no one else to pull over.

Couple douchecrafts out now doing powerturns to pick up their downed surfers. It sounded like boat abuse from a couple hundred meters away.

Couldn't agree more! I'm sitting on the lake in Osoyoos with my Canadian flag shirt on. Great country we are a part of.

vRide, I'm at Kalamalka leave Sat, you should pop up!

Happy Canada Day for sure!

@daretogobare, Christina lake this year?

Christina, No, I leased a spot in Tween Lakes, Kalamalka Lake where I sit with a wobbly pop cooling off.

Waters 83°F

Just kidding.

Happy birthday to our northern neighbors!

Hey, yours is just around the corner too!.... :)
  • Like 1

Happy Canada Day. Out at Mabel Lake right now. Rarely another boat in sight. Great place. Had the RCMP pull us over at around 11 because there was no one else to pull over.

Couple douchecrafts out now doing powerturns to pick up their downed surfers. It sounded like boat abuse from a couple hundred meters away.

heading there in 10 days..... never seen fish cops on Mabel...... slow day?

Been a rainy one over here on the east coast. We're now looking to the weekend for some relief. 3 days of straight rain. Not how I envisioned my first week of vacation!

Been at osoyoos this week aswell been a great time except for the wind today. Last Saturday was smokin hot though at about 40degrees

• Like 1

Fireworks are a nice way to end the day, especially when viewed from the water]

Nice...We had a great display here to, just off in the bay lots off boats, took this pic before the fireworks,

then forgot to take pics of, did capture video though.

post-20239-0-15760000-1435861831_thumb.j