Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Nav Lights Stuck On

Boat: 2015 23 LSV Wakesetter

Recently, the navigation lights (tower light and bow marker lights) have become stuck always on. The moment we turn the Maliview on, the lights are back on. The control screen shows them as being off, they do not respond to our attempts to turn them on/off from the touch screen.

This wasn't a problem until this past week, and nothing has changed, at least that we're aware of. We're right at about 70 hours now.

Any suggestions or thoughts are appreciated. My first thought was maybe a stuck relay?

Could be a stuck relay, but there are two in play here. There is one for the tower (anchor) light and one for the bow (navigation) light, night nav mode turns them both on, or the anchor can be on all by itself. Record your presets and other settings and then try a reset of the system, it's the first thing a dealer is going to do...

• Like 1

The nav lights will stay on if you have the back up key switch(below shifter) on

Winner Winner, Chicken dinner- Thanks Kdavis - Simple fixes are my favorite. My son had probably turned the key a quarter turn which had gone un-noticed and sure enough, as the culprit. Thank you!