Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wire Harness Master Plug Diagram..99 Sunsetter VLX

I got a bad connection so i went thru all my connections till I came upon the main Black rubber Plug By the ECM and Main 50 Amp breaker,,,Well I took off the hose clamp and tried to pull off the male end of the plug and after 20 min of pulling my fanny off it came loose...Well when it came off two of the pins come out part way also...I tapped them back in but dont know if they pulled off the wires inside the molded plug...SO I need to know if some one has a idea what colors and pins are what..Indmar Engine book no help either is the Indmar Owners Manual...Starter Kicks,,Safety start works,,gas Gauge works,Thats all I can test till its in the water which is 1 hour away,,I dont know what gauges the pins are and its not a Respone so working on it is a pain..

Thanks,,IF they are the same layout the pin that pulled out the farest was blank..this is good news..

and now i know what to call the plug,, :)

Indmar Just sent me the same picture you did and as long as the motor is a EFI the plug config is the same..Sam the guy from Indmar says they make those hand made so the pins with the wires already attached are pushed into the plug assmble,,AND they only do the engine /female plug side..Mailbu makes the other side ..They also say that the hose clamp was to tight and caused the headache of pulling this sucker apart causing the pins to move..As of now the one pin that came half way out has no wire on it..,,Thanks again,, :clap:

Edited by Aboutime