Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ez wake trainer

powderski14

Bought an ez wake trainer a few weeks ago for my little guy... He will be 4 next month and loves it.... Very easy to use and kids can either sit or kneel until they are comfortable to stand.... About 10 ft on sitting and he was already standing up.... Max speed is about 10 mph

• Like 2

Pics please!!

My kids love theirs. My boy was only 18 months last summer and this was perfect for him. My daughter is 4 now and she rode it last weekend for the first time this season. She kept trying to jump it and telling me to go faster (we were going about 11)! I think she may be ready for something a little more advanced....

When I get time I'll figure out the pics... He's a little guy for turning 4 next month.... His balance his insanely good.... He likes to lean as far back and do "wheelies".... I'm hoping next year he can go on a real board.

Ya, these things are great. We have had ages 2-6 on it, I have gone as fast as 13-14 with kids to just get them the feel of the speed before we jump to the kids ski's. Looking forward to getting our 3 yr old son out on it next weekend, he is fearless, hoping to get him on real ski's before the summer is out!

I 2nd the recommendation to anyone with little kids to pick up one of these.

Here is our little guy last summer, was 2 then, pulled him at about 7-8 mph and was ready to jump in if things went BAD!!! Ha.

And our daughter, she was 4 at the time.

post-23863-0-03883800-1411682303_thumb.j
post-23863-0-54776000-1411682322_thumb.j

Here is our little guy last summer, was 2 then, pulled him at about 7-8 mph and was ready to jump in if things went BAD!!! Ha.

And our daughter, she was 4 at the time.

Eddy, that is an insanely lage lake and its still flat!

Eddy, that is an insanely lage lake and its still flat!

Ya, it is actually a Irrigation reservoir, is quite large, however goes from glass to 3-4 ft waves in minutes, is in the middle of the bald a** prairie so need to be on the ball and don't mess with the weather. As soon as the wind comes up, get the heck off the lake!

• 5 weeks later...