Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The full aerial video from this past weekend...

ibelonginprison

Nothing special watersport or boat wise. Just a dirty surf wave before we cleaned it up, people waving, an old '06 Wakesetter, a busted Tige towing a tube and his wife kneeboarding at like... half a mile an hour. But, it's from the air, so that makes it kinda neat.

But it's a fun little video that my buddy put together from the couple of times we bothered to break the drone out and fly around to shoot some video. While we were surfing we started playing with lots of different bag configurations, so we didn't end the day with our wave looking like that. Just an FYI. The Supra SE450 World's at the end though looks pretty sick at night though, so the last 10 seconds are at least worth watching. ha

http://skybama.com/fun-times-with-friends-smith-lake-castle-house-wakesurfing-kneeboarding/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrGVLhOTFkQ

Edited by ibelonginprison

Dude great video!

I need one of these. I can only imagine the things you could see at the 4th of July sandbar parties...

Edited by mountaineerhill

Dude great video!

I need one of these. I can only imagine the things you could see at the 4th of July sandbar parties...

Well, this was Memorial Day... (he clipped out the majority of people mooning it - lol) and we're going out with the full intent of getting more footage (two drone pilots and multiple GoPros) for the 4th of July.

I wasn't there for this one, but I'm not missing the one for the 4th!

• Like 2

Well, this was Memorial Day... (he clipped out the majority of people mooning it - lol) and we're going out with the full intent of getting more footage (two drone pilots and multiple GoPros) for the 4th of July.

I wasn't there for this one, but I'm not missing the one for the 4th!

WOW I have never seen that many different boats , never lone on the same lake, boat ramp must have been fun.

Where on Smith? I have a place up the Sipsey Fork near Lakeshore Marina. Cool video.

I keep it at Trident Marina (old Ryan's Creek - under new ownership and they are FANTASTIC, for what it's worth - they're redoing absolutely everything)

So we're usually between Big Bridge and the Dam. So we're on the other end of the world from you. LOL

But - if we ever make it up that way I'll give you a shout. We do want to explore other areas of Smith.