Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

XM/Sirus Add-on

JeffK

I don't have the boat close by, but wondering if the XM module comes with the boat? I have the 2015 LSV and just can't check it where I am at. It has the wake 23 lsv pack, but I assume that does not come with the xm receiver, correct?

jeff,

In most cases, SAT from the factory is typically an option that needs to be check on the order. If not, there will not be a receiver or antenna, even though the system is advertised as "SAT Ready". That means its ready for you to buy the extra gear and plug it up. If the SAT receiver is connected, you will typically see its ID # on the head-unit remote when you go into the menu and when in SAT mode, you get their test channel that runs a commercial.

SXV300V1

I paid $80 for it at a local stereo shop. It's much cheaper online, but I wanted it same day.

Here's a few pics of how I mounted the receiver behind the amp rack and ran the antenna up through the glove box to the top of the dash.

20150302_181001_zps3isrr6z7.jpg

20150303_171545_zpsg41egabk.jpg

3180_zpsac6rtdgx.jpg