Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

power wedge stuck in down position

ChesleyFamily

My 2011 23 LSV Wakesetter's power wedge is stuck in down position. The actuators were replaced 18 months ago, batteries replaced 1 month ago, fuse seems good. It worked last week. I am putting it in gear and going 3-5 mph while depressing the dash button for wedge up. It beeps and acts like it is working, but nothing happens.

Step one is to check the fuses under the dash. After that it becomes a bit more complicated. Plenty of threads on here that discuss this very same issue at nauseam. Do a search, good luck!

I had the same problem, same boat. I'm going to search my old posts.

Once I got mine up that was the end for me. Another great "feature" that I never use.

Found my old post from August 2011

Under the dash there is a Lenco Controller. There is a 20 amp fuse that is in the wire harness. It’s in a red rubber boot. Check that fuse. I had the exact same problem and error message. My fuse was blown.

If that fixes your problem make sure you run the wedge all the way down and then back up. After replacing the fuse my wedge indicator lost track of where the wedge was. After running it down and up it was working again.

Edited by AndyP