Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
TURNITRED

2015 Fosgate Stereo Volume

TURNITRED

Didn't see where anyone had posted this but I am having trouble with my stereo in my 2015 LSV. It seems as though the stereo volume has some sort of auto adjustment on that turns the volume up or down randomly kind of like a car will when at road speed. Anyone know how to disable this? It is very annoying. Had my stereo guy look at it and he cannot figure it out.

thtrog

It's auto-volume and works well if it's set to your preference. You can program in rider presets or adjust it manually on the MTC touch screen - bottom left corner of MTC you can select levels 1-6 or X for off.

Cory

The volume isn't going up and down randomly. It's going up and down with your speed, cause that is how you have it set.

TURNITRED

It's auto-volume and works well if it's set to your preference. You can program in rider presets or adjust it manually on the MTC touch screen - bottom left corner of MTC you can select levels 1-6 or X for off.

Thanks for the constructive reply. Appreciate it.

thtrog

You can see it here

96ED702E-20C5-4EC9-876F-619528423DF3_zps

Cory

Thanks for the constructive reply. Appreciate it.

I'd consider my feedback to be constructive criticism... :)

beaverfever

I am having the same problem. Auto volume is set to X or off and it has a surge in the stereo that changes the sound. It will happen if you are sitting still or driving. Sometimes it does this and sometimes it goes away. I have asked the same questions and have not found the answer yet.

23LSVOwner

Check your software version. Make sure it is 022015.

thtrog

I am having the same problem. Auto volume is set to X or off and it has a surge in the stereo that changes the sound. It will happen if you are sitting still or driving. Sometimes it does this and sometimes it goes away. I have asked the same questions and have not found the answer yet.

Mine was fading in/out and it was like yours, then some days it was fine. Malibu sent an updated version of the RF BT module to my dealer and problem was solved.

TURNITRED

I'd consider my feedback to be constructive criticism... :)

Ha!

TURNITRED

Mine was fading in/out and it was like yours, then some days it was fine. Malibu sent an updated version of the RF BT module to my dealer and problem was solved.

Thanks, i'll try both as mentioned above. Its really annoying.

Excel516

Mine is doing the same. Almost like the antenna is bad. Only does it when listening to FM. Auto volume is off.

TahoeJoe

Had the same problem. Updated the software and the problem went away on the medaliain BT. Still has issues on the standard bt. They have a lot of bugs still to work out.