Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is Great Customer Service Dead?

bunji169

And the other boats in line at Pure Audio are posting about bad service by letting another boat in front of theirs. Haha.

JK good deal Exile. I have Wetsounds but have heard great things about Exile so far. I'm glad you got it taken care of.

Dennis said he was going to be at shop late to finish all of them. I'm sure he got them done. He's forgotten more knowledge about stereos than I will ever know. The guy is a genius!!

Our system is all Exile, now, and I have nothing but good things to say about Brian and his crew at Exile. Several instances where we have needed help troubleshooting, advice, what have you, and Exile has always been there with a helpful hand. Latest example - the zipper on the carrying sleeve for one of our tower speakers broke, so after finding the hard way that there is no easy fix to such a zipper I called Exile and they had a replacement on my front porch the NEXT DAY. No questions. Just a simple example where they earn my loyalty again and again.

Brian and the crew at Exile are great. I decided to go with them on my last boat for the towers and he was just great to deal with. Answered all my stupid questions and went above and beyond!

Awesome story, bunji... and great outcome. I've been using stereo gear from Exile for several years now... had a bad customer service experience on a prior boat stereo and went to Brian cuz I'm local. It was really my last resort, but I was nervous to take other gear to him. A buddy of mine reassured me it would be all cool. And it was... been buying gear from him ever since.

I used to think the special treatment was just for us local guys... turns out Brian is that way for everybody. Don't matter where you live.

And Bill... that guy flies a little under the radar, which is cool. But that dude knows his shiz and has helped me out sooooo much this year. He's a diamond in the rough.

Edited by IXFE

Gotta love a big company that remembers the little guy. The Exile crew as a whole is top notch I have delt with all of them over the years and I will never look another direction.

As one of my clients put it

" A's hire and buy A's. Everyone else hires and buys C's."

Exile is definitely an A..

Edited by liljohn

Exile is hands down the best. Glad to hear Brian got you squared away he is second to none. Let's see some pics of your install !!!

Claudio

Thanks for the info, my speakers cut in and out and you can hear the transfer through them.. Also GPS doesn't work. So maybe I just found the problem. (Not to mention my screens just froze today...

Great customer service is hard to find. I am restoring a 'Bu, (see other threads) I ordered 12yds of material from Sailrite. The project manager spent 45 minutes on the phone with me making sure I had EVERYTHING I need, vinyl, thread, piping, and even looked up my wifes sewing machine model number so she could order the correct "foot" and "needles" even though they dont sell them. I also had a VERY good experience today with Summit Racing. I called JEGS for a new carburetor, and while it was listed on their site, and they would take my money, it would not ship for a month. I called Summit, and they had the same problem with delivery, but the sales agent found me an in stock Holley carb, and spent 2 hours on the phone making sure I had every nut, bolt, and gasket. Good customer service is out there, sometimes its just hard to find. I insisted on talking to the guys (Dustin) supervisor. I told the supervisor directly how happy I was with the service.