Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Best Surf Boat Any of the Top Brands, Which One to Choose?

JB-FOOT

I was looking at that boat a little more closely... it's missing bow ballast. Seems like an odd choice. Deal breaker...?

vp4207060_11_large.jpg

Nah, drop a 1000lb bag up there and it would be like , stock MLS + 650 or so. Pick up a couple Dongs and call it a day

Edited by Stevo

It's not like the Malibu bow tank holds that much.

Still, it's an odd configuration. I can see why it's sitting:

* orange

* then loaded up with things like Z5, docking lights, underwater lights, quad racks, and LSA

* then inexplicably missing bow tank

* and sitting on a trailer that looks out of place (steel wheels, old school jack?)

I wonder what was going on in the mind of the guy who scratched out that order. The bow tank looks like they just forgot to check that box.

Oh, and you might find this interesting: Baws doesn't run a sack in his bow... only the factory bow tank. [emoji106]

Edited by IXFE

If I was gonna do it again, I would skip the bow tank also. It's only 250 lbs, 300 if you can keep it full.......

You can easily place 250 lbs of lead or the wrap around bag that holds as much , if not more than the stock tank.

You gain a ton of storage and a nice walkway , would t be a deal breaker for me, that for sure.

Boat sales in CA. are struggling to say the least. I spent the last two weekends down there, LA and SAC. I was shooting the shish with the owner of CMS and he said it hasn't been good. The boat market is struggling a bit from the drought. It's kept buyers from jumping in , knowing they may not get much use out of them.

• Like 3

GM is the parent company.

Then Chevy, GMC, Caddy etc.

Correct Craft

Nautique, PCM, Crusader, BassCat, Aktion Cable Parks

I just heard that Correct Craft just bought (or at least part of) Centurion as well

yes, so Correct Craft does "own" two new Brands: Centurion and Supreme. Both are PCM customer. CC ownership could help to sell more Supreme's. Centurion itself is a strong brand, in my oppinion.

• 1 year later...