Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Syphoning fuel out of tank

Dave, great question...I really miss having a truck but I also like being able to take 8 people when needed. I am not sure if there is an answer to having both of those options. I am a big fan boy of the new Tundra's, and I also like the newer F150. With my two older kids in college and gone most of the year I can see us going with some type of mega cab/4 door truck. Your F150 is beautiful, I like the mild lift, that style would be on my radar. Time will tell, I'm hoping to get 2-3 more years out of the sequoia..its got 102k miles on it now...my son graduates in two years, daughter three years, would be nice to have them out of school when we decide to upgrade the tow rig.

• Like 2

Dave, great question...I really miss having a truck but I also like being able to take 8 people when needed. I am not sure if there is an answer to having both of those options. I am a big fan boy of the new Tundra's, and I also like the newer F150. With my two older kids in college and gone most of the year I can see us going with some type of mega cab/4 door truck. Your F150 is beautiful, I like the mild lift, that style would be on my radar. Time will tell, I'm hoping to get 2-3 more years out of the sequoia..its got 102k miles on it now...my son graduates in two years, daughter three years, would be nice to have them out of school when we decide to upgrade the tow rig.

102K? just getting it broken in. I'm at 170K and the thing runs like new. But I took it in for that recall stuff last week and those new Tundras and Sequoias are sweet. They had a Black Sequoia Platinum there that I was drooling over.