Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I'm ordering a 2015 f150 Monday, help please!

MIKEnNC

ahopkins22LSV

There is something about the new 150's that make the rake forward look very extreme. IDK if it is the grill design (fugly IMO) or if it is actually more rake than normal.

But then again I am goober that leveled his truck out because I much much prefer the look while driving and did it knowing that I would need adjustable rear suspension so I added that too. Guess I know nothing about trucks too.

There is something about the new 150's that make the rake forward look very extreme. IDK if it is the grill design (fugly IMO) or if it is actually more rake than normal.

But then again I am goober that leveled his truck out because I much much prefer the look while driving and did it knowing that I would need adjustable rear suspension so I added that too. Guess I know nothing about trucks too.

IDK if it's the rake or the lower front bumper like the newer silverados have. I didn't like the new look of the silverados at first, but it grew on me. Love the looks of some of those things. However.......I'd still run a 2016 F-150 in a heartbeat. In fact.....I'll be in a 2017 when my current lease is up!

ahopkins22LSV

IDK if it's the rake or the lower front bumper like the newer silverados have. I didn't like the new look of the silverados at first, but it grew on me. Love the looks of some of those things. However.......I'd still run a 2016 F-150 in a heartbeat. In fact.....I'll be in a 2017 when my current lease is up!

That's your own personal decision :Tease3:

All this fighting over trucks make me glad I'm moving into a house on the river. @ 300' of towing. Maybe I'll replace my 15 year old kinda nice chevy with the biggest pos I can find. Like a f150 that had a tree fall on it. And it can double as yard art.