Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wedge...

wake00

I just get tired of arguing with the TV!!

I can certainly see that an objective person might see me coming off as argumentative, and they're probably right. But I admit it, I love it. I love a good debate where...I'm right! j/k ROFL.gifTease2.gifStarwars.gif

Man I apologize...I hijacked. Uncalled for. themalibucrew foul #2 on wakebrdgod. How many do you need to foul out of the game? Perhaps I'll have to bring in another victims advocate off the bench!

Edited by wakebrdgod

Thanks.

Our lawyer said that our case has great curb appeal if we would go to trial. Most everyone on the jury will be a homeowner and that they would not want to be put in our position should it happen to them. We have all our "ducks in a row". Engineering reports from structural, geotechnical, and civil engineers. Tons of testing data that all have the same cause listed. All factual. The builders pro concrete person said "you can live on dirt". That really pissed me off. I told him that I chose not to, that is why I paid for this house that was suppose to have 4" of concrete and I didn't get it. I didn't even get a quality thinner floor. All I got were problems.

Well I would to thank everyone for the comments before it gets to out of hand... and sorry that the arguing had to start again....why can't everyone just get along Biggrin.gif

Well, to me, when two opposing views have an argument...and are debating, that would seem to not be getting along...however, I know its all friendly and was just making a joke of it :)