Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show your stickers on your tow rig...

IXFE

This is a fun thread I saw on another forum a few years back...

Show what decals you got on your tow rig!

Since my truck is blacked out, I went stealth with black stickers.

20150529_202403_zpskm6zrnne.jpg

20150529_202340_zpshqat2qs2.jpg

Edited by IXFE
  • Like 2

Forgot about this one......although in the summer the window is rarely in there.

20130518_123955_zpsrhxyz6oy.jpg

I can't tell you how many times people have stopped me, or hunted me down in my office to ask about the window. One time it was a cop. I was rackin in my brain to remember what stupid thing I'd done to be in trouble. Come to find out he was a rider on Priest Lake. :Doh:

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

I was thinking of putting my Malibu Crew Decal In the center on top, but it may be too much...I got the Ol' Skool TMC logo on my boat. It's on the corner window...looks nice and don't want to remove it.

image_zps33mkwhcc.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I've had this one on the duramax for 8-9 years now, starting to crack some, but still looks sharp. Always kinda liked the single large decal on the full black window. I put the aluminum decal from bakes on the back of the black denali, that looks nice too...

post-13743-0-34303300-1435623011_thumb.j

Edited by Dale974
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2015 at 3:58 PM, oldjeep said:

Just 2 of them, one for the high school booster club and the one that came with the boat.

post-22501-0-72524700-1433188681_thumb.j

BUMP!  Can't seem to find this truck decal anymore.  Looking for this specific decal that @oldjeep has now that I bought a new truck last night.  I had this same one and like this version but been looking for hours all morning no luck.

ahopkins22LSV
22 minutes ago, hawaiianstyln said:

BUMP!  Can't seem to find this truck decal anymore.  Looking for this specific decal that @oldjeep has now that I bought a new truck last night.  I had this same one and like this version but been looking for hours all morning no luck.

That looks like a die cut decal. Domednumbers has something very similar that you can customize to whatever you want too. 

D0DBBA43-05C0-43FE-88D4-91CAFD3E9971.jpeg

• Like 2

yah I've been looking at the domednumbers version and might just go with that.  Thought I had bought the one I'm looking for on ebay but can't find it any longer.  There's also an SS or chrome plated version without the Malibu Sun in the middle I would get, but couldn't find that either.

1 hour ago, hawaiianstyln said:

The one in that picture of my old truck was in the Malibu binder that came with my boat.  No stickers on the current truck, back window has defroster grids in it.

Edited by oldjeep
  • Like 1