Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

POLL: Which is better...

Which is better?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cleaner is better?

• Tried both and prefer 303
    • Tried both and prefer Babes
    • Never used 303 but satisfied with Babes
    • Never used Babes but satisfied with 303
    • Never used 303 but unsatisfied with babes
    • Never used Babes but unsatisfied with 303
    • Never used either product and I don't know why I am voting???
    • Tried both and no strong preference
  2. 2. Which protector is better?

• Tried both and prefer 303
    • Tried both and prefer Babes
    • Never used 303 but satisfied with Babes
    • Never used Babes but satisfied with 303
    • Never used 303 but unsatisfied with babes
    • Never used Babes but unsatisfied with 303
    • Never used either product and I don't know why I am voting???
    • Tried both and no strong preference
  3. 3. I would be interested in the following group buy...

• Babes
    • Both
    • None

You've got most of the options covered. . . but what about 'tried both, and no strong preference' ?

F?%K :Doh: I knew I forgot somethig... But you can't modify a poll... I couldn't even fix my spelling mistake in the word cleaner in the poll question... :blush:

Edited by 1FootDan
As per D-GOOSE's request. Lets solve this once and for all... Starwars.gif

Thats like solving the fight over Ford and Chevy_anim.gif

Can a Mod help fix the poll? Speaking of mods What up with M-dude, I haven't seen him around. Dontknow.gif

Can a Mod help fix the poll? Speaking of mods What up with M-dude, I haven't seen him around. Dontknow.gif

didn't he got to Jamaica or something?

You've got most of the options covered. . . but what about 'tried both, and no strong preference' ?

F?%K :Doh: I knew I forgot somethig... But you can't modify a poll... I couldn't even fix my spelling mistake in the word cleaner in the poll question... :blush:

Gotcha covered guys. :)

Only reason I go with 303 is because that's specifically what the vinyl mfg. reccomends. I've never even seen Babe's for sale anywhere.

Pete and others, would you change over to Baby's if the price was right?

I definitely would buy Babe's Boat bright for the hull.

For the vinyl, I'm happy with 303 & would need someone who's compared to say they are equivalent or babe's is better. 303 has been proven over the years and in my experience, vinyl tends to be more fragile (meaning other "vinyl protectants" have been known to damage the vinyl in the long run.

Malibu included Babe's boat bright and seat soap samples with my boat. They also provided literature and recommendations for 303.

I will continue to use boat bright, seat soap (for cleaning) and 303 (for protection).

Malibu included Babe's boat bright and seat soap samples with my boat. They also provided literature and recommendations for 303.

I will continue to use boat bright, seat soap (for cleaning) and 303 (for protection).

Yep! I have only used Babes seat soap for the cleaning and 303 as the protectant. I would like to hear from those that have used both the protectants....Babes and 303.

I use Vinyl Finish for cleaning and 303 for protecting the vinyl. It seems all of these products are endoirse either by Malibu or by G&T Industries whom is the manufacture of the vinyl. My guess would be there is no real winner...cheapest product wins.

I buy all my 303 in bulk gallons. I just got those 2 gallons of fabric protectant. (that I mentioned in another thread) And, the only other 303 thing I use is the vinyl protectant, again, I buy it by the gallon and don't use that much of it.

So, to answer Greg's question, no, I don't think I'd be interested in Babe's. Thanks anyway.

• 1 month later...

Never used 303 but I have used Babe's seat soap and seat saver. The cleaner seems to work fine, I bought a scrub brush from them and together they do a great job. Haven't used the seat saver for long, so I can't really tell if it is helping yet. I must say that the seat soap smells quite nice.

I buy all my 303 in bulk gallons. I just got those 2 gallons of fabric protectant. (that I mentioned in another thread) And, the only other 303 thing I use is the vinyl protectant, again, I buy it by the gallon and don't use that much of it.

So, to answer Greg's question, no, I don't think I'd be interested in Babe's. Thanks anyway.

small hijack :

Where are you gettign it in gallons?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

try using driventoperfection.com. my customers are satisfied. I suggest their product. Much better than babes

G&T makes their own vinyl cleaner. I used it last season, and it kinda sucks. I switched to Babe's Seat Soap and it works 10x better.

Is this poll just about vinyl? Folks use Babe's and 303 products on gelcoat too.

• 9 months later...

honestly i think Babe's copied the 303 products... but marketed it well getting Malibu to approve it and then to give away free samples in the boats for people to try...

303 conditioner is a little too greasy for me...

I'm a personal fan of Babe's... the boat bright is by far my favorite for a quick spray wax...

• 4 weeks later...