Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Indmar customer service

UberXY

formulaben

Question had to do with hull models and electrical wiring...no response at all. I get that they are busy and far more interested in selling new boats, but a generic form letter reply would have been better than completely ignoring the customer inquiry. Made me wonder about their customer support and questioned the usefulness of a "contact us" fill-in format on their website? The good news is this site was a wealth of info and I was able to find almost all of the information here.

Question had to do with hull models and electrical wiring...no response at all. I get that they are busy and far more interested in selling new boats, but a generic form letter reply would have been better than completely ignoring the customer inquiry. Made me wonder about their customer support and questioned the usefulness of a "contact us" fill-in format on their website? The good news is this site was a wealth of info and I was able to find almost all of the information here.

How did you try contacting them? My experience has been completely different than yours.

I made a couple of calls to Malibu, and was happy with their responses. They called me back when they said they would, and made an effort to make sure I was satisfied with the answers they gave me. I was given a phone number and told to call directly to this person if I ever needed any further help with anything. This was about a year ago, but they certainly didn't ignore me.