Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Real skiing

Bill_AirJunky

Works fine for me...

Works fine for me...

works on computer, wouldn't work earlier today on my phone. These guys are awesome!!!

Nice! Would have loved to see them hit a double-up. Also good to see some falls because with learning anything to that level you know there's a cost involved!

• Like 1

Hot Doggin' it! Tony Klarich and Mike Murphy would be proud. Makes me want to try that now. I wonder how fast they are being pulled....? Wake looked decent size

• Like 1

At 64 I would say I can ski better then many at my age but don't think I am limber enough to get to this level. Do I need to try?

Lol.....What it would be, to be that young again! Theses guys are great!

Sixball..... Should you attempt to try... and I say to this respectfully attempt! Please Please Video for the Crew!

Edited by Dare2goBare
  • Like 2

I've seen Klarich, Saunders & Crocker doing this stuff 100 times.... lip slides, sub starts, front flips, etc. But I've never seen any of them do a back roll on a hot dog ski..... even though they do them all day long on a SkySki!!

D2B, You want me to broadcast my stupidity! :lol:

Entertainment, entertainment, .....entertainment. ....lol.....What can I say......

Oh, I am so close to doing the first video. I have the same old H.O. ski in the rafters of the garage!

I strongly suggest using double boots, don't know what your HO has. Used to jump my old Kidder and slipped out of the RTP once ripping the side of my big toe off as it came down on the sharp top edge of the ski. Took longer than I thought it should to recover.

Oh, and video is a must. :woot: We'll be waiting...

• Like 1

When I lived in FL, Dave Reinhart used to do things like this on our local lake.

The Dawg was a great skier on just about anything. I saw him land a front flip on an AirChair about 10 minutes after he learned to ride the thing. Unreal.

Its been so long but I do think it has a rear toe plate and boot front. But would need to pull it down to check. That is a lot of ski's back.

• 1 month later...

The Dawg was a great skier on just about anything. I saw him land a front flip on an AirChair about 10 minutes after he learned to ride the thing. Unreal.

real nice guy too. used to ride my bicycle buy his house and he would bs all the time, always waved when he went by in the boat too.