Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu RESPONSE TXI - HEIGHT

skitil80

Hi, I'm taking possession of a new 2014 Malibu Response in a few week, and I need to know the overall height (with a G3 tower deployed) so I can build my Shelterlogic garage high enough to avoid putting down the G3tower everytime I store it.

The boat is sitting on a Malibu Boatmate single axle trailer.

Thanks!

Check smooth water sports Facebook page. I know they did a comparison to the xtp tower and I think they measured the height as well

If I remember correctly that was on my behalf. Yes still there look under the Year 2013

I have a 2012 TXI on a Tandem Boatmate with G3 at home right now - I cannot raise the tower in my garage so I can measure it on the weekend if you don't get an answer in the meantime.

I will say I did lower the trailer a tad (via the adjustment on the torsion bar) so mine is perhaps a little lower than the norm.

Hi Skitil80,

So mine measures 2670mm (I think thats 105" and change in your mysterious system....) from the top of the light (the highest point) to the ground.

Just for reference, the top of the trailer's "A" frame measured just forward of the wheels, to the ground is 545mm (21.5") to give you some idea if your trailer ride height is a little different.

So I guess for a little safety you'd be talking about a door height of 110"

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

This is great, TKS, I'll get my garage ready for my new baby... Can't wait till the 19th of June, delivery day....

Cheers

Nicolas