Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How not to dock the boat

TallRedRider

I have not seen this one before, forgive if it has been shown.

Beautiful boat, hurts to see it this way.

mmmmmmmm......Beer Goooooood!!

I rank this up there with 'beating your wife' as being a crime against humanity.

... and even then, sometimes the wife should've just had dinner ready, but the boat didn't do anything to anybody.

Well, it does match your screen name :)

dammit. I always hate looking at these pictures, then looking at the boat to see where it happened and then have to see it happened in the same state as I live in.

the S21 badge is for a private lake. Most of the private lakes around here badge when the boat is "owned" in order to keep limits on the amount of boats each home has.

I can say those things... cause I do all the cooking at my house.

My wife has me well trained. lol

Sound of a Whip comes to mind as I read this.....lol..... :Tease3:

• Like 2

Reminds me of a post on a lake anna facebook page from a couple of weeks ago. The morning post shows a sea plane ready to take off. The evening pic shows a sea plane that has crashed into a dock. No injuries, no worries. It's just aluminum and wood.......or sparkly fiberglass and wood.

Sound of a Whip comes to mind as I read this.....lol..... :Tease3:

She's part Sicilian. And she somehow magically knows painful pressure points.

I actually have a great respect for (and a healthy fear of) my wife. lol

• Like 3

Looks like bow numbers that start with NB....isn't that Nebraska?

Also, I see a gas engine on the dock, maybe a pump? And a hose coming out of the gas fill location.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

really, in that picture, I'm feeling like this was not someones driving error. It just looks like something else is at play here, like wind or ????

Similar thing happened on Gull Lake in Michigan, A Malibu (an LSV, I think) ended up on the rocks. Going full speed at night. Heard it took out a jetski on a lift before it careened up on the rocks. I saw a picture, but don't have a copy.