Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Gauge screen is blank

In my infinite wisdom while re-installing my amp rack i must have not properly connected the video output of the gauge screen back up.

anyone know if this is one of the s-video cables? i know there were 2 but i may have crossed them up. any help is appreciated as i will be taking this apart solo and would like to make this a quick fix.

got all kinds of stink eye from the wife when we have no gauges or rider pre-sets on our outing today.

Edited by Stevo

Update, I don't have 2 s-video cables, each are specific cables for other connections, they just look like s-video ends.

Still have the blue screen And can't figure out where the video feed is for the main screen .

Does anyone know if there is video feed from the observer compartment to the helm the would cause I the screen to go blank? I have not done any work under the helm that would effect that screen, (that I am aware of) only work on the amp rack

I'll post a pic of the blue screen later if that helps

stevo I did this too (but not on the water... oh boy would i be in trouble for that).

The maliview plugs into a viper box under the dash with an rca cable. There are a whole bunch of inputs.

I accidentally pulled the rca from the input under there. I just kept plugging it back in till the screen came back. It occurs to me that it's the "third" (from left to right when laying under the dash and looking at the inputs) but that could be wrong.

Where was that post last week Shawn......

Ok so not viper box but loose enough connection on the back of the mail view screen input that was the culprit. I feel vindicated that I did not cause this, but needless to say I am guilty by association with the wife.

sorry man, just saw it come back up! I about pooped myself when I saw that blue screen.

Yeah I was right there with you. But add in a evil death stare to boot.

The victory dance was cut short by hitting my head on the steering wheel getting out from under the helm.

Edited by Stevo