Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Memorial Day Weekend Plans - Let's Hear 'em

mountaineerhill

I've been so busy I haven't even got to use my boat yet... Weather has been nice enough for lake trips for almost a month now. Wife is across the country in California for the weekend and I don't feel like lugging the boat to the lake without her so guess we will be putting it off another weekend.. ugh.

I will be enjoying my other hobbies tho. Local carshow wants to showcase my Z06 on Saturday & sunday I'm driving a couple hrs each way to ride my modded Raptor 700r at the best atv park in GA - Druhamtown plantation.

I drove to Durhamtown once all the way from Detroit to ride dirt bikes. It was a lot of fun. Man that place was off the beaten path! If I remember correctly, all the trails are one-way, right? I like that idea. Here you never know what is coming around a corner...... and nobody wears a friggin helmet.... it's crazy

• Like 1

I drove to Durhamtown once all the way from Detroit to ride dirt bikes. It was a lot of fun. Man that place was off the beaten path! If I remember correctly, all the trails are one-way, right? I like that idea. Here you never know what is coming around a corner...... and nobody wears a friggin helmet.... it's crazy

man that's a LONG ride! That place is a blast though man, yep the trails are 1 way and wide enough to go high speed, its nice not having to worry about people coming at you while your cruising at 50+ mph. They also require a helmet, even if they didn't I require a helmet anytime I ride.

They have everything out there, drag strip, mx tracks, & 150 miles of trails. I haven't been in a couple years so I'm pumped!

Was planning on watching my kid in a baseball tourney this weekend. But he hyperextended his knee last night, now can barely walk.

The best day will be Saturday for me. I am spending the day with my son and we are taking a safe boating class so he can get his license. He is super excited to pilot our little aluminum boat by himself. Next in the list will be to get the '67 Johnson running.

• Like 2

I live in Washington and it's a bummer listening to you guys talk about rain. I've already enjoyed 3 days on the water(70+ degrees) Yesterday I was able to launch at 4pm and wakeboard on nearly glass to 7:00pm. Got to love our long days.

Going camping at Banks Lake in Eastern Washington fri/sat/sun/mon. Supposed to be partly sunny, 80 degrees, but 30% chance thunderstorms and showers... Please hold out!!! It's been none stop sun here for weeks so even if it rains I won't be too bummed about dragging a boat 4 hours for nothing... if all else fails... the campground has a bar!

Going to be on the Colorado river all weekend but thinking about making a day trip to Havasu Springs based on a crew members suggestion about less crowded etc... Supposed to be 90 all weekend so we're going to keep breaking in the new boat!

I live in Washington and it's a bummer listening to you guys talk about rain. I've already enjoyed 3 days on the water(70+ degrees) Yesterday I was able to launch at 4pm and wakeboard on nearly glass to 7:00pm. Got to love our long days.

Going camping at Banks Lake in Eastern Washington fri/sat/sun/mon. Supposed to be partly sunny, 80 degrees, but 30% chance thunderstorms and showers... Please hold out!!! It's been none stop sun here for weeks so even if it rains I won't be too bummed about dragging a boat 4 hours for nothing... if all else fails... the campground has a bar!

Have you been there before? Not my ideal place but I hope you have fun.

Replace pads/rotors on wife's car, through cleaning of both cars (likely won't happen), finish organizing garage/building work bench, smoke something on the BBQ....think for a few minutes about bring the boat home, then decide it's too much effort and put it for a few weeks.

I'll save that favor for something I don't know how to do (which is pretty much everything else)...plus I *should* be able to change them in less time than it takes to drive up to your place :)

Man it hurts to be in the receiving end of things..... I mean it time to put brakes on my Titan. Had to shell out 400 for parts.... Hurts a lot more when it's actually me paying for the parts. Rotors aren't cheap for my T

Got to the Norris Lakehouse yesterday by Bu' 62 degrees Air 74 Lake....will warm up the entire weekend...Looks like the Sun is out today

230 stairs from the dock to the house LoL...not really LOL...its a pain...but the dock is awesome and cove

Oroville 159'

Shasta 83'

Bullards 108'

Folsom 422' mark - 5mph at 400'

Releases are approx 15 feet per month, doing the simple math unfortunately does not look good for summer. No surprise, year 4 of the drought and no snow pack. :-(

Edited by Fman