Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Memorial Day Weekend Plans - Let's Hear 'em

mountaineerhill

As everyone gears up for the long weekend its looking like the weather is going to be great on the East Coast.

My ankle is finally on the up and up from post-surgery and I'll be on Lake Anna. An extremely stressful Q2 for the company I work for closes Friday and I will be fully enjoying the sun and the water.

So on that note what does everyone have planned!?

Edited by mountaineerhill

Since I'm still in the middle of an engine/trans swap on the Tahoe, I'm hauling the boat up to Smith Lake and doing dry stack storage for the next two months.

So I'll be spending the weekend on the water... considering camping while we're at it, but haven't decided yet.

Friday - Mountain biking after work. 4-Wheeling in the Jeep on Saturday at a buddies place. Sunday - Monday, hanging at the cottage on the water...hopefully getting in some time behind the boat.

• Like 1

Wakeboarding, then wakeboarding, maybe surfing, then wakeboarding, then relax beer time... :biggrin::clap::cheers: . That is Saturday.. Same on Sunday, :woot: Same on Monday :thumbup: . Then back to work on Tuesday :cry:

• Like 3

As everyone gears up for the long weekend its looking like the weather is going to be great on the East Coast.

My ankle is finally on the up and up from post-surgery and I'll be on Lake Anna. An extremely stressful Q2 for the company I work for closes Friday and I will be fully enjoying the sun and the water.

So on that note what does everyone have planned!?

Maybe see you at wakeboard alley at LKA

Saturday at 8 a.m., the movers show up to move all our furniture to the new house. I am sure that the rest of the day will involve me shifting large pieces of furniture around to the wife's likings, along with truck in all the boxes she has filled with dishes, etc. The rest of the weekend will involve placing said items in cabinets, building shelves, fixing fences so the dog does not get out, etc.

Now the next weekend, I hope to be hitting the road to go purchase a "new to me" Malibu hopefully if I can find one!

Working all weekend. :(

Thats just unamerican....

Maybe see you at wakeboard alley at LKA

I'll be on the public side this time (party weekend), i usually bounce back and forth from cold to warm throughout the year.

Hoping to get out on the water any of my 3 days off, weather permitting! Saturday looks the best in my area, then some rain on Sunday, and storms Monday... Why is Michigan so cold.

Wife and kids are out of town so I'm going to a friend's house and a bunch of us are going to play a little game we like to call "Empty the cooler". May hit Lake Tillery on Monday if I survive.

• Like 2

Headed to Yuma, AZ to visit the wifes grandparents. We've been neglecting this duty for a long time.....so off we go! Taking my clubs so at least I'll get some golf in!

Weather looks sucky around here this weekend so I'm able to handle the new boat seperation anxiety that would have otherwise set in.

Finished up our 10 hours last night and dropped the boat off for the service this morning. She'll be ready when we get back!

We plan on taking delivery of 2015 LSV - LS3 G4! :cheers:

I seriously doubt anyone will have better plans than you my friend, so long as your dipping it in the water asap after you take delivery!

Hey Mountaineerhill,

If you get a chance to drop in on the private side and get away from all the traffic, swing by our lot. Its in the channel between dyke 2 and dyke 3. We are having a pig roast on Sat, should be quite a few peeps there.