Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T22 finally under construction.

ndahlberg12

Started getting some build pictures today. Judging from the time stamps they started last night. Beyond excited to say the least. post-23800-14320586104864_thumb.jpgpost-23800-14320586245717_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

No fault of Kasey's, but I don't think his camera has ever had the clock set; He also only gets a chance to upload photos after production ends for the day and he catches up on work instead of running around taking pictures and giving tours. Figure about 4-5 days from spraying until it's ready to be loaded on a truck; It may sit for a few days until there are 2 more boats going to your area (or you may luck out and be boat #3 and it will leave as soon as it's loaded)

Call and ask to speak to the shipping coordinator if you know your build number, it's in the format X-1234. The shipping coordinator should know by now when your boat is scheduled to leave.

BTW: Congrats on the new ride!

• 2 weeks later...

Early on they were nice, I got 4 pics fairly quick, then it stopped. I exchanged a few more emails and didn't get anymore although I wanted more lol. Sounds like mine is scheduled to ship today.

Wednesday didn't happen, but the boat has finally arrived. My boys are beyond excited. Hoping for a Monday delivery.

Edit - tried to post the pic of them unloading it but it won't post for some reason.

Edited by ndahlberg12

ok, its been 3 days... we need pics

This boat is amazing. Have been running no ballast per break in, clean wake all the way down to 16mph for my younger boys. Very smooth at 20mph for my older boy.

CANNOT wait to get break in done so we can get it loaded up and learn to surf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk