Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fusion I-Series Board Rack

SURFRAY

Does anyone have experience with these? Good or Bad. I'm mounting to the Illusion tower.

Actually I was looking for the Titan Cruisers with Lift-off but can't find them. I've been told that Titan won't be delivering product until mid July due to production problems. Mad.gif Fair substitute? But no lift-off available. :(

Thanks,

Dave

Make sure the Illusion mounts are available. Last I heard they would be a few more weeks.

Thanks Ronnie, I'll double check on the mounts. Wakeside told me yesterday that they were in stock for the Fusion to the X. The Fusion I-series seems to be a good rack. I like the full chrome, the rubber guards in the forks look to be smaller than some others, but probably still do the job.

Dave

I bought two pieces of the Nice Rack, Logo Rack. I like the simple oval look with the tower and I think they'll go well with the Comptech Hydrofoil Rack, which also has an oval base. When I spoke with Horatio, besides being very helpful and taking the time to answer my questions, he also suggested that in many cases the chrome plated racks may devlop some pitting after a few years. This is why the Nice Racks are no longer plated with chrome, but pollished. Maybe more of a problem is saltwater? Mine should be here this week Yahoo.gif