Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sneak Preview of our Exile Stereo Build,

Wakesetter67

We are on the home stretch of our 22 VLX stereo build, Here's a sneak peek of the custom Sub box we have designed, I have seen a bunch of builds on here before....But this box blows any and all away....Haters going to hate..Plus who better to run this then my Brother!! 11041283_10205247366881879_2228478361736

Edited by Wakesetter67
  • Like 2

-BS-

This should clear it up for you. Ask Wakesetter67 what his last name is...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/journey-drummer-donates-10k-ore-school-wrecked-fire-article-1.2172791

Would be kinda interesting to hear what Deen thinks about your BASS. Hell I'd be interested in that.

BTW Vince- thats pretty cool article right there. I heard about that fire...

-Brian

• Like 1

I guess I was just confused on whether it was real thing or not. :lol:

Cool connection with your bro though Vince. Didn't realize that. :thumbup:

Yes LOL A little Photo shop..

0217400000v3_hic-1f3b64c77a74f34201c9585BS-

BS- Here is a picture of his amp rack.

Almost as cool as the one being built, I should have my boat back this Saturday for the big reveal! I cant even describe how much work La Brandon has put into my system, I hope he lets me post some pic's, Well worth the wait!! from some of the photos Jon took! They would not let me come by at all to take a look!! It's far different then most I have seen, so it's cool to have a truly custom set up!

That's awesome; he won't let you see it. :lol:

Wait..........is your boat that badarse, black and white, brand new VLX he took me out riding on last weekend?!? Wave is great man. Don't worry, we only put like 10 hours on it.....Saturday.................................................................................aaaand 10 Sunday.........but who's counting, right? :lol:

LOl you funny Guy!! I took a picture of the HR meter...Oh Wait La Brandon's a master mechanic I'm sure he would have thought of that!! I bet he ran it in reverse for like 10 Hr's to reduce the HR's LOl....I saw that on a movie............