Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where to find owners manual

Tman22

Hello, just purchased a 2008 Corvette Z06 Malibu Sport V and it didnt come with any manuals. I have looked in this forum and online and there really isnt any info out there about this boat or its 7.0 LS7 motor. Does anyone know if Malibu will send me a new owners manual? Im specifically trying to find out the proper way to check the oil level and if theres a way to safely run the motor while on the trailer at home.

The previous owner had the boat in for oil change last fall and now the oil level barely registers on the dipstick.

Thanks Dex for that link, lots of universal info on malibu boats. Sadly nothing specific for the Corvette edition.

Boats don't have model specific manuals like cars. The one already provided for 2008 is what is available. Typically there will be a Malibu manual and an indmar (or mercury) manual for a given year.

Edited by oldjeep

Malibnation that was exactly what I was looking for ! So for some reason the 2008 Corvette boat falls under the 2009 year owners manual, thats why I couldnt find anything in the 2008 manual.

There's a bulletin on filling the engine oil. Text me and I will see if I can get to you. I've always had dealer service and these aren't your average engine. 219-406-5694. I bought new and have all manuals.