Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pretty proud to say I'm from Mississippi today

spikew919

As I'm sure some of you may know, we had two cops gunned down in Hattiesburg by 4 common criminals. They have all been apprehended and more being questioned. No Riots, no protests and no burning towns. Just this today post-25316-14316390680794_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by spikew919
  • Like 3

I guess Rent-a-Rioter must be completely sold out this week.

You will know its coming when the dump trucks show up with rocks and bricks.

Good job Mississippi!!!!

• Like 2

Big difference here. Two cops being shot will not create riots. When the cops shoot two thugs, kids, men, whatever you want to call them, watch mississippi burn.

• Like 3

Big difference here. Two cops being shot will not create riots. When the cops shoot two thugs, kids, men, whatever you want to call them, watch mississippi burn.

. I know what you mean, exactly what I told my wife. If it had been a wounded cop and 4 dead thugs they would persecute the cop. Sad times we are living In.

You know you can't use the T word anymore!

good ole T word. I could have used other words but the T word really described These four felons to the T. [emoji57]

All too often people want to critize the police for doing something, or not doing something. For making a decision in the amount of time it takes to blink an eye. Or for giving them a ticket "when they didn't really deserve it". What those people forget is that without police, there would be anarchy. And I find it quite ironic that those who criticize the police the most are often the first ones to call when they're in trouble. As someone above said, it is indeed a sad world we live in. And even sadder that it takes the death of a police officer for the public to show their appreciation for the job police officers do every day. Rest in Peace Officer Dean and Officer Tate.

• Like 2