Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pictures of You using your barefoot boom

LaneDawgBowers

Since you asked to see the best boom picture, this is one of the few I have where the entire boom is in the frame. (not sure if that was the intent)

Welcome to the crew, Lane. Your skills and education were a driving force for me in the sport. Never made it to one of your clinics but the reason I can do back deeps is because one of the guys that you taught, helped me to finally get it. This is a great forum.

post-5680-0-91188800-1431634264_thumb.jp

• Like 1

best with 2 feet in water, or best in face plant? That is my only options to post ;)

Sorry but this is my sadistic side talking. ..."FacePlant" ...lol....

God knows I've entertained the Crew with a few of my vids.....lol...lol...

Edited by Dare2goBare
  • Like 1

Lane, I appreciate all your barefoot resources. I learned to deep water start on a long line by watching your video. Welcome to the forums!

Edited by MountainMan
  • Like 1

Hi there! Can you post your best photo with your boom?

By the way, welcome aboard, Lane!

I posted the video of this run in the "Barefoot Videos" thread, so find that one and get a chuckle.

First attempt at a foot slide....

MAH003255.jpg

Left foot goes under....

MAH003256.jpg

You know what happens next....

MAH003257.jpg

MAH003258.jpg

I realized later that I probably should have tried it on the boom first.

• Like 4

I realized later that I probably should have tried it on the boom first.

Glad you didn't. ...great entertainment for the crew! :) :) :): God knows I've entertained

you all here. ....lol....

Dare, you might remember this one :biggrin:

attachicon.gifIMG_2700.JPG

Hey you beat!... Still think of our day footing with the two of you! Man did that time fly by. Guess I should have looked at the camera for this pic, as Liesbeth did. :Doh:
  • Like 1

best with 2 feet in water, or best in face plant? That is my only options to post ;)

Lol! Any picture of yourself while barefooting that makes you feel great. :salute:

Your choice :thumbup::rockon:

Here is one from a few (15) yrs ago 10690114_10206043946409495_5951420418586

This is nice! Can I use this picture in our FB Fanpage? :)

This is nice! Can I use this picture in our FB Fanpage? :)

anything of mine you want to use would be an honor Lane!

• Like 1

Since you asked to see the best boom picture, this is one of the few I have where the entire boom is in the frame. (not sure if that was the intent)

Welcome to the crew, Lane. Your skills and education were a driving force for me in the sport. Never made it to one of your clinics but the reason I can do back deeps is because one of the guys that you taught, helped me to finally get it. This is a great forum.

Thanks for the welcome! And it feels good to know you've learned back deeps from one of my students. :werule::clap:

Hi! Would you allow me to use your pictures in our FB Fanpage? It would be used for inspiring others. :)