Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Cheapest way to ship boards?

soonerbilly

I've ordered them from evo.com several times. Free shipping. Always cam UPS or FedEx. I can't imagine it cost more than $20-30. Unless its an 8ft board or something. For an average wakesurf, If you generously wrap it in bubble wrap, then piece a cardboard box around it, you would only be about 7"thick by 5Ft long by 2ft wide. Maybe 10lbs.

Edited by bunji169

What kind of "boards"? Unless you are hitting the oversize limit you shouldn't be getting $200+ quotes. Waterskis are close so you have to make sure to box small. I think I paid about $35 to ship a blank waterski via UPS

Edited by oldjeep

It is worth a shot to check out USPS. They have better rates than my local UPS.

Mine has better rates too but theyve lost 3 items in the last 2 weeks :mad:

another option is Greyhound Bus. I'm told by SUP guy they will ship big stuff for $75 max and takes 2-3 days but pickup is at the bus station. He ships all his SUPs this way.

$226 sounds like the rates we get stung to ship similar size stuff down under.

Could not see where you were shipping to