Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Concept jump seat sub box design

JeffK

So, I've debated what to do with this thing for years. This was a mod I created a long time ago (hence being in this forum), but would be willing to part with. I probably had this built out back in 2002 or 2003, so it has been a long time since it has seen the light of day. I had a sunsetter LXI back then and had a Malibu factory jump seat for it. Needed a place to put a sub, so I had a fiberglass shop fab up something I designed. Was thinking about having them manufactured and sold, but never got around to it. I ran it for a year or two, sold my boat and lathered the thing up in 303 and wrapped it up. Ran across it in my attic and figured I would see if someone here had a use for it. Not sure on the cubic dimensions of the box enclosure, but it is a sealed enclosure at this point and I can provide the dimensions of the base. I'm sure it could be ported if you want. I didn't ever bother tuning it as it hit really hard as it was. I had some rubber feet/stoppers on it to allow air underneath, but borrowed them for something else a ways back. Thinking about selling it at this point. IM me if you are interested and we can chat. The vinyl is off of the jump seat I originally had, so it is designed based off a 2001 SLxi. Moonbeam with a blue pipe.

post-221-0-60187800-1431548082_thumb.jpg

post-221-0-90151400-1431548093_thumb.jpg

post-221-0-10244900-1431548104_thumb.jpg

post-221-0-22050400-1431548110_thumb.jpg

Edited by JeffK