Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

15 24MXZ Took Delivery Last Night

klewislx

cue the MXZ haters in 3, 2, 1...

nah... just kidding! :lol:

Honestly, that boat is drop dead gorgeous to me. The black, picklefork top deck looks like the Batmobile! The more I see the 24 MXZ, the more I like it. If my garage was bigger, I think I'd probably own one.

ahopkins22LSV

NICE! I really like it too. Nice sunset shots as well.

Per the heater, it is fairly easy and quick to swap out one of those fixed outlets under the dash to a pull-out hot tube.

Move the front heater port backwards. I moved mine to under driver seat. From there the pullout reaches most of the cabin.

It does leave a hole up front, that turns into a great location to port a subwoofer.

If you move the tube and revive the black bin that you access from the bow. You can fit a very large subwoofer enclosure under the helm. My box is fugly, but works well. I got a 3C.F. box in there. Porting a RF P3 15" SUB.